Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hey....

So i was reading online and i had no idea that sarah jessica parker was going to have a baby. I guess a surrogate mother gave birth to twin girls. I had no idea, this month is full of surprises. I know its probably not life changing but i was shocked. So a girl wanted to get together to do makeup tonight but it seemed like to much. I like doing makeup but doing it all day and night i think i would get burned out. And lugging a million pounds of makeup all around toronto is tiring. Plus I was working on a girl today and she kept talking/texting on the phone and picking up the brushes and doing things herself. I'm usually one of the fastest people in my class but she slowed me way down. I was getting annoyed so I need a break and chill. I did get some cool looks though I'm starting to feel more excited for the photo shoots. I'm going to practice more but I think it will be good. Our teacher wants neutral simple looks I guess that is the market here and its a good staple piece because it sells better. So i figured I would listen to the teacher i'm sure she know best. But in my black and white photos i'm going to do drama with a smoky eye. Well i know thats all pure excitement for you all. :) have  a great one. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to start sending you my People Magazines when I am done so you can stay on top of things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...