Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We had a really good 4th of July. We missed you Robin and wished you could of been here. That sounds fun to go to the beach. I didn't blog yesterday sorry, we didn't get home till late from the fireworks. We first spend the day mowing the pasture. It looks a lot better. Here is a picture of me mowing.
Casey found these little birds in the pasture, they were really cute. I hope that they lived, we went out their today and we could find them so I think that they made it up to the tree.


Then we went to Logan and went to dinner at the new coppermill restaurant the Element. It was really good. I had the Salmon with sweet potato's and it was really good. Then we went to fireworks. The snow cones were really good.


Today Karen, Mom and Dad came to Clifton and we got sandwiches at Papa Jays and took them up to twin lakes and ate them. Me and Mom went wading and it felt really good. Then we came back and started burning out wood pile. Here are Karen, Casey and Dad in front of it.



We had a really hot fire going. It was fun, everyone worked really hard. We were able to get it burned down to nothing. I don't have a picture of that but here it is getting close.





We had a good day. It was a really nice 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...