Sunday, July 5, 2009

Frozen hot chocolate

It sounds like everyone had a great 4th of july, the yard is looking good rachel, I thought the birds at first were squirrels. Well Last night I went to second cup, its a cafe here in toronto they sell sandwiches and coffee. But they had this drink a frozen hot chocolate it was amazing. Its like they jam packed chocolate into a cup and froze it to a smoothie. Its really rich but its tasty. Well today at church I have made an amazing discovery if they ask you to read a quote get the ones that say 8 or 9 on them. They never make it that far and you look nice to volunteer. I've tried it for 2 weeks and works every time. Well thats my amazing discovery this week. I hope everyone travels safely this weekend, and I'm glad you had a good time.


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...