Monday, July 6, 2009

Nice Monday

Work was really busy but I talked with the receptionist at the dentist office and she was really nice said I should talk with the dentist and make sure I am doing the right thing. That made me feel better. Joseph came over tonight and we got the deck painted. I used a stain this time and it looks nice. The paint is a little brighter but I think the stain will be good for the wood. We will see how that will wears. Dad's work got robbed last night. They stole 2 computers. They have security cameras and they got a good picture of who took them. I am glad Robin got mail. I will have to send you another one. I just need to think of something you can use. Rachel that sounds like a good idea going on the 24th of July. That gives you more time to go down there. Karen I forgot the corned beef. After all that and I spaced it out. I am going to have to start pasting notes on the door. It was a nice evening. The wind was blowing and it was nice to be outside. When I become a camera person I will send you a picture. Love you guys MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...