Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday

Well the week is half over. Hurray! I need to get caught up on laundry. Things at work are going good. there are a couple proposals that I am working on so that is keeping me busy. I hope that you did good on your test Robin. Sometimes it is better not to study too much because it might over load your brain and you could have a melt down. That wouldn't be good for anyone. I am glad that you had a fun time. I like the background Rachel. It is good to have a variety. Did they caught the guys that took dad's computer's at work? I bet the computer are probably long gone though. Well that is it for, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...