Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday

Well I hope that everyone had a good Monday. It was hard going back to work this morning. I wanted to go and play instead. The EMT course was full so I got put on the waiting list. I also signed up for a begining drawing class instead. I will have to try and get in next semester. I noticed I was getting wart on the bottom of my toeso I went and bought some of that freezing stuff. Boy does that sting. I am glad that your pictures turned out Robin. The Scream is a good picture but i try not to create stress. The dock is a lot more mellow. But the colors in both are really similar. Well have a good one. Love ya lots BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...