Thursday, July 9, 2009

eyes slowly falling.....

So i am really tired. I had to wake up early for the photo shoots earlier this week. and then i don't sleep well. Today was my practical exam we had to have a model come in and we had to do 2 makeups on them and get graded. I had a girl from school one of her friends came in for me. Last night at 1o she called me and told me the model I had planned on canceled so last minute she called some other people and they were able to come in for me. so last night was pretty crazy. luckily it all worked out. so today i'm half zombie. I wished it was friday. Tomorrow we have an accountant coming in to talk to us about what to do as a free lance artist. so it will be interesting, hopefully i can stay awake. Tomorrow is my last day of fashion, yeah... i can't believe how time has flown. I start theater on monday i think it will be pretty fun I'm excited. I was looking on line the other night to see if they had glass blowing classes. were you make jars and bowls out of glass. there was a class but it was 400 dollars. I don't know if I want to pay that much but i think If there is a long holiday up here I might con myself into doing it. we will see how crazy I go. but anyway have a great one. 

love ya.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...