Saturday, July 11, 2009

7-11

I like your mp3 players rachel i am jealous. :) I love new technology. I'm completely out of the loop I didn't know karen was going on a date. I;m glad it was fun :) Well this morning I woke up to a thunder storm, it was really neat. there was a ton of rain. I'm glad I was inside during it all. Later in the day it cleared so I walked around town. There is a street called queens park. and there is a ton of stores and things I didn't buy anything but it was nice to browse. I do though have a ton of lovely blisters, and you know me they are huge. I had to buy the jumbo size at shoppers. ( shoppers is a drug store basically on every corner in toronto). Well today was 7-11 so it was free slurpie day. There is a 7-11 next door to me but When i came home my feet hurt from blisters so I didn't get one. Although the best one is a pepsi slurpie, i'm in love. It nice to drink on a mega hot day. Well I hope mom and dad had fun in SLC and I'm glad everyone is doing well. have a great one. 
robin

1 comment:

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...