Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another exciting night

That is exciting that you may get into the class Karen, that will be fun. That is interesting Robin that that girl had different color eyes. That is too bad that her skin wasn't that good, that is hard to work with. I am excited to see the pictures. Work was busy, I forgot I had a conference call at 1 so I was 20 minutes late for it. I guess I forgot it was Tuesday. I watched the Tour and sewed tonight. I am getting a lot done and that is exciting. Lance is in second place and his team won the team time trail. I added a tour widget to our blog, I thought that it would be fun. I also changed the background, let me know if you like it or not. I hope that everyone has a good Wednesday and I will try to remember it is Wednesday and make it to all my meetings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...