Friday, July 10, 2009

Car Thief


Casey car was broken into yesterday. They stole his MP3 player, his blue tooth and his stereo. It is crazy, I can't believe that it happened. At least this is a good chance to replace everything with awesome stuff and they didn't vandalize his car which is really good. It could of been worse.
Sewing was fun last night with Mom. We went to the new Beehive restaurant for dinner and we got a really bad waitress, so we left her a bad comment on the comment card. I am making a lot of progress on my Double wedding ring quilt and Mom finished quilting her table runner. She just has to bind it now. It is really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...