Monday, July 6, 2009

B&W

So i got all my packages in the mail i loved the makeup and the fans. Thank you for mailing all that up. i appreciate it. well today was black and white photo day it turned out better then I thought it would go. I had a few malfunctions but it turned out. I get the pictures at the end of the week so I will post them once I get the cds. Tomorrow is color so hopefully it will go well. :) I can't believe this is my last week of fashion, it will go by fast. Well nothing else, I do like karen's picture though it goes really well with her furniture. Well I hope everyone has a great monday. 
love you 
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...