Monday, July 6, 2009

Tour De France

It is that time of year again. The Tour de France started on Saturday and Lance Armstrong is in it again. Their are a lot of great riders this year and three good riders on Lances team. He is not the strongest on his team so I don't think that thier is much chance of him winning again but I guess their is a chance. I don't know a lot of the riders this year but I will learn. Me and Casey watched it last night and it was fun.


Well I don't have much else going on. I think that we decided to go to California over the 24th to see Casey's brother. He is going to have surgery on his face Thursday if his swelling is down long enough by then.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about casey's brother i know I can't do much here but if you need help let me know. :) i hope the tour de "Fronce" is great.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...