Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Benifits of Tragedy

Since Casey had his MP3 player stolen we went and bought him a new one yesterday. It is a Sony Walkman 8 GB and is really awesome.
I am spoiled and I got a new one also. It is a 8 GB Red Zune and I got an FM transmitter also. So i can put my books on it and listen to them through the MP3 player.

The MP3 players are really awesome and are really fun. We also bought Casey a new stereo with a USB, SD card, aux input and blue tooth. It is really neat and should come in the mail this week. Casey didn't end up working today so we were able to spend the day together. He is going down tomorrow though so I have to go to church alone. I got a package from Robin in the mail today and that was fun. I am waiting to open it though. Well I hope that everyone has a good weekend. I am excited to hear about Karen's date. I want details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...