Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quiet Evening

It has been a quiet evening here and it felt really nice. I got a lot of the laundry done still have a little left to do. It was nice to putter around the house. I watched the 4th Harry Potter getting ready for the release of the 6th Harry Potter on the 15th. I think I will try to see it when Karen comes up for her doctor's appointment in August. I do like the changing background. It is fun to have different colors. I like the change. Thanks Rachel for keeping us up and blogging in proper fashion. I am glad that you might get into the EMT course Karen. You will really love that. I am excited for you. It will be fun you have wanted to do that for a long time. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...