Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nice Holiday

I am glad that Karen made it home safe and sound. I know now why I am not an artist. I like Karen's picture a lot better than Robins. Sorry Robin. It was nice to hang out and play. I haven't figured out why the goats liked Karen more than me. They don't really even care that I am around and they were like glue to Karen. Maybe they like younger women. Who knows. Well I am not looking forward to going back. Now I am going to have to work a whole week. I will have to focus. I did get a lot of the yard watered today and also picked the first of the raspberries. I froze them because there weren't enough to make jam with them. Oh well next time there will be. The blackberries are in full boom right now so there will be a lot of those to can.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...