Wednesday, July 8, 2009

50'd cent

so last night i studied a bit and then fell a sleep. opps... this girl from my class texted me and said that there was 50 cent wing night so i figured i would go. I was early and right next to it was a cd store so i went in to look around. they had all of these old movies on dvd and they had camelot. I wasn't going to buy it at first but then i couldn't resist so i bought it. i think i'm going to watch it tonight. The wing dinner turned out fun though. we all got one plate of 5 different flavors and split it between us. after word me and another girl decided we wanted dessert so we went to another place for dessert. I didn't get home till 11:30. needless to say i didn't end up studying much but it was a lot of fun. I think i did pretty well on the test, i hope :) she worded the questions funny so we will see what we will see. I am glad that you might get a chance to get into the emt course karen. I like the background too Rachel its very summery. Well I hope everyone has a great night. ttyl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...