Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wow

Robin I am impressed I am not brave enough to eat raw fish. I am glad that dad got the detector parts finish. i hope that he get some time off now. Things are good here. Work was long my computer had issues this afternoon. It wouldn't let me log on because my computer time didn't match the network time. Weird error I know. But it wouldn't let me on to change the time so i had to wait until I found our network guy and that took awhile. I just finish packing to go up to Logan. I am excited. They are dropping the rent here. I am excited about that. Well I hope that everyone has a good holiday. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...