Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Doh

So those to posts with out words are mine. I'm special. sorry. but I'm happy for dad that is so exciting it must be a load off. tell him congrats I'm so proud. Well I have some news that I think that will put most of you in shock. I tried sushi today and i didn't gag. It wasn't to bad. Now i know there are some unbelievers out there but its the truth. cross my heart. Thats my big news I know it doesn't compare to dads but I think its a milestone in my life. :) anyway happy canada day, I guess there were going to be fireworks but since the garbage strike the government said no. Who knows. The streets haven't been to bad but its starting to build up. Well I think this a few girls are going to dundas square to check out the festivities so I think i'm going to tag along. Well on a final note I just want to say I went shopping for someone's birthday and might have picked up some items. :) (I just have to mess you since I don't live close to Leave secret clues around) :) Well have a happy canada day and I'm glad things are going well. 

love robin

1 comment:

  1. Is it for my birthday?!?! Mabye you could leave a clue a day, that would be fun. Lets start with where did you buy it? Would you want it also? Is it heavy? Thanks you are the best!! Happy Canadia Day!

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...