Thursday, July 2, 2009

Safe and Sound

Karen and dad made it back to Logan safe and sound. They Grandma and Grandpa Gumm all taken care of for the weekend so I don't have to go down. We can just hang in Logan all weekend. That is too bad about Casey's brother. I hope he gets well soon. I am excited for fireworks tomorrow. Jon and Alycia called and they are in Bear Lake so tomorrow afternoon they are stopping by. Their little boy is a year old already. Time does fly doesn't it. Well I hope Robin has a good day off. Dad is going flying in the morning so hopefully he will get all passed off so he can fly by himself again. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...