Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night

My day was pretty good, it went fast. It is the beginning of the fiscal month so I have a lot to do. I also was able to listen to chess all day at work and that was awesome. I tried to send some of the songs to Robin but it was too large and didn't deliver. I need to just send one song I guess. I got a post card from Robin the the mail today, thank you, that was really sweet. It has a pretty picture of the city on it. I got the wheel of time book one in the mail this weekend and that was fun to listen to in the care. Since we finished the pasture we left the gate open to it yesterday and today and the goats are loving it. Every time I go out to check on them they are out their eating. I think that they love their new found freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...