Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day

Well I had a good day at work, it was busy and went fast. Me and Kaylynne went to Abrys for lunch for the free Beef and Cheddar. Every Wednesday all summer they are going to have something free, we have eaten their the last two Wednesdays. When I got home I went out to check on the goats and this is what I saw.
I thought that they were gone, so I started walking out their and then I saw them. they grass is just so long and they are so small it is hard to see them. It was funny. They love being out in the pasture, they seem really happy. I also mowed the lawn and am watering the lawn and garden. I have been trying to get a picture of the goats coming out of the Canadian flag but I don't have a proper photo editing program and it just wasn't working out but you can see it in your mind. Happy Canadian Day. I am sorry that their are not fire works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...