Monday, September 28, 2009

breakdown

well today was the first day of film makeup. We learned how to do a breakdown makeup. Mostly its to make you look like you have a cold or homeless or such. If i knew how to do that in high school I totally could have stayed home more :) just kidding. I made a girl look like she had a cold, with red around the nose and such. and good trick to make your lips look flakey is to put elmers glue on your lips wait for it to dry. when you move your lips around it breaks apart and looks flakey. it makes good dry skin. It kinda reminded me of ferris bullers day off. where he is telling you how to fake sick. well its raining up here and cold so I'm going to dress warm and relax. excited. have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...