Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wizard of Oz

I went to Walmart on my way home and they had the Wizard of Oz on sale. I bought it and watched it tonight while I ironed. I was way behind. It is nice to be caught up again. Love the pictures Rachel and Robin. My girls are so talented. It is windy here tonight. The change of seasons is coming. I hope it doesn't snow. Dad made it safe and sound to SLC today. They are busy busy busy. Still looking for a new car. Haven't made much progress but still working on it. I think the hard freeze will be tomorrow. Canning season will be over then. I still need to pick apples but you can do that after the freeze. WEll have a great hump day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...