Saturday, October 3, 2009

change

I'm glad that your fire alarm is ok now. That beepy noise drives me up the wall. Well the girl I was going to work with for the zombie shoot texted me last night and said that a band member was sick and that we had to cancel. So today I got caught up on everything. I did laundry and watched some general conference. At school they sent out an email for the IMATS i guess there is a student competition that is going to happen. So I sent in my entry form to participate in the prosthetic section. I don't know yet if I have been chosen though they only choose 8-10 people so most likely I won't get in but I thought I would try. Well I hope everyone has a great night. love ya

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...