Thursday, October 1, 2009

late night

So tonight is my friends birthday at school and her boyfriend owns a club called tattoo. I haven't gone yet and she really wants me to go so I figured I would go for her birthday party. The only problem is that the party starts at 10:30 so needless to say its going to be a late night. I hope I can sneek our early so i'm not super tired tonight. anyway today we learned about bullet holes and things jabed in you. So I went to the dollar store and bought pencils, I made it look like the pencil was getting jabbed in the head. A girl did it on me. It was fun to wear because I forgot it was there and when i turned people were not expecting a pencil in the head. it was fun. anyway have a great night. :)

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...