Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wensday

so i forgot to answer your questions mom, sorry. but I'm not sure when the resident evil 4 is coming out i will have to check. but our zombies are going to most likely be background zombies for background actors. so I don't think we will be able to see them. but maybe if we pause the movie when there are big crowds of zombies would could sort through them. :) ha ha jk. anyway I like my my teacher for film he's pretty cool. We get him for 3 weeks then the other 3 weeks we are doing straight makeup and period styles with another teacher. then creature design and i'm done :) yeah. well I attached me as the queen of hearts my friend did. My nose is fake. well have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...