Friday, October 2, 2009

Here I am

Well Robin I hope that you get sleep some time. I tried to go to sleep early last night and it almost worked. The battery in the fire alarm in my bed room apparently needed to be replaced. So it was beeping every couple of minutes at me. So I got up and thank goodness i had a 9 volt battery, and replaced it. I put the chair away and got back into bed and the stupid thing beeped again. So I got the chair again and pulled the cover off and I had put the battery in the wrong way (it was late okay) so I fixed that and it still beeped at me. It took a couple of times pulling it out and putting it back in for it to stop. I was not having happy feelings toward the stupid thing. It almost permanently died. Well I am just waiting for everyone to show up. SO I thought I would write a long blog about my fire alarm. Hope everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...