Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow

That doesn't even look like you Robin, that is amazing. That is a great picture. I had a pretty uneventful day. It is really cold today, it seems like winter is coming realyl fast. For dinner I had a walking taco: Chillie and fritos with sour cream and cheese. It just sounded really good and it tasted really good. I have started sewing the Sea Urchin quilt that I got in St George. Their is a lot of prep work that goes into it. I was intimidated but once I got started it went really well and I am liking it. I am almost done reading the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I don't like it as well as the other books. His books read fast so that is nice. I am still loving my Kindle, it is great. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...