Saturday, October 3, 2009

Adia

Aida was AMAZING!!!! I really enjoyed it. It was really nice to get the whole story and fill in the blanks between he songs. I have some pictures, when I get back to Idaho I will put them on the blog. We had a good time today. Karen and Dad got up earlier than everyone and they went car shopping. The found a PT cruiser that Karen liked. We went back and test drove it, it was a nice car but I wasn't sure about a PT cruiser. Karen is still thinking about it. Then we went cloth shopping and got new clothes to wear to Aida. I got a really really cute kind of sweater. I will put a picture on the blog, it s so pretty and doesn't look like what I usually wear. Then we went back to the apartment and slept though a half hour of conference. It was like the room was filled with sleeping gas and we were out. Then we all changed into our new outfits but Karen didn't was to do it. We all looked really nice in our new clothes. Then we went out to dinner at a Benihana like place. It was really good. Karen caught a shrimp in her mouth. Aida was wonderful like I said, the Toucan theater was really neat. I will put pictures on later. Well I am glad that you are having a good weekend. Good luck on your application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...