Thursday, January 28, 2010

2

Well I went to the doctor today. I was having pains in my chest. He said I had an inflammed rib cage. So now I am on de flammatory drugs. He said if it doesn't help that I can go get checked for arthritus. But the pills are helping already so I think it will all be good. Well I put up the trim on moms bathroom I just have to grougt around the small area and then I am done. I just have to touch up the paint that I destroyed along the way. But I was lazy tonight so I didn't get a picture up. sorry. I will try again tomorrow. That is cool about the iron man, If you see any real iron men you should take a picture. ha ha ha any way I am done being a nerd. have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...