Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sleep

I forgot to blog last night. I had to talk with Helen about my garbage can since I am spending the night in Logan tonight and then the goats needed a lot of work. We left a bail of hay out for the horse and he had ate it all and drank all the water. It is a big pail and it took my like 7 trips to fill it up. Then I talked to Casey and ate dinner. Then I laid in bed to read and feel asleep. It was a busy night. It is still foggy and it realyl disorents me. It is a werid feeling driving in it. I am sewing tonight and then I am going out to dinner with Vickie on Friday. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...