Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The sound of silence

It snowed again this morning so the roads were kind of bad on the way to work. Work was busy, they called me when I left for lunch and I had to go back to do a report. It has been crazy. I did have some of my chicken soup for lunch and that was really nice. It tasted good. My visiting came tonight and that was nice. I have new ones now so it was good to meet them. My TV isn't working, the satellite must of moved when we got the ten feet of snow. I need to call the repair man but I keep forgetting. Not much else is going on. Thursday we are sewing and that will be fun. I started listening to a good book, it is called the Swan Thief's. This man trys to destroy this painting in an art museum so they commit him to a psychic ward. He wont talk to his doctor so the doctos is trying to figure out his motivation. It is a really good book I like it so far. I will let you know if it ends good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...