Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No tan today

Well you couldn't tan here today. It has been raining off and on all day. I do like watching it rain though. I am glad that I don't live Cedar to Beaver because they got hammered up that way with a ton of snow. I am excited to see your tile job robin I am sure that it will look great. Work was good today. I made a new test block and did some updates on a new proposal. It kept me busy which was nice. I hope that mom and Robin had fun going out to dinner. Have a great night one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe.  I am glad you found the spot it was leaking.  I had great day.  I went to...