Saturday, January 30, 2010

what a weekend

Got a call at work that grandpa had decided he didn't want to live anymore and they thought he would die within 48 hours. So me and dad rushed down and Rachel followed to be with Grandpa. Everyone came over to say good bye and it was a nice night to see everyone. Today they took him to the nursing home and Jeran gave him a blessing of release. However I think he is doing a lot better. He is talking and watching TV and he is less swollen than hehas been for years. He won't take any meds and is eating nothing but one yogurt and drinking some water. We can keep him in the nursing home for 5 days. I am going to bring Grandma home with me for the week and then we will come back next weekend. See how it works out. I didn't sleep much last night checking on them. I am one tired lady. I am going to sleep good tonight.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...