Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday

Well it was foggy here this morning. It didn't last long but I thought I would add that in because everyone else to talking about it. Well the Ironman competition is coming down here in May so I thought that I would volunteer for that. I just finished filling out the form on line. So I will have to see how that goes. I put that I was am EMT basic so I am hoping they will let me be in the first aid station. Well work was busy today. Which was nice because it made time go bye faster. Well I hope that mom and Rachel have fun sewing and that Robin got the tile down and the bathroom clean for the last time. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...