Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rommie

Well today I went down to slc. I went to grandma and grandpa's and they took grandpa to the nursing home. I also had an interview for a musical in lehi. So I took a detour, but the interview went well. we will see if I get paid for the work though. Then I went back to grandma's we went out for dinner with julie and her kids and jen and her fam. It was the first time grandma left the house in a while. And I drove her in moms car. I was a bit nervous I was going to crash but we made it safe and sound. I think grandma had fun though. Grandpa seems to be doing well. He really wanted his hair cut so julie cut his hair short. So now he is stylish. No one had a mirror though so grandpa couldn't see it. He was quite disturbed about that. But by the time we left I think we convinced him he looked good. Well Tomorrow I am going to get rachels old bedroom ready for grandma. Rachel and casey are bringing out a bed for grandma and I'm moving all of dads office downstairs. WHEW so hopefully by monday we won't be turned into zombies. ha ha sleep sweet.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...