Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mustard Pickles

I am having mustard pickles for dinner and the are so good. I love them. It is fun having a ton of them here for me to eat. Me and Robin had a good ride home. I almost made it for sacrament meeting but i was fifteen minutes late. Nursrey went well. hey called another new lady and she is nice. It is really nice having good people in thier with me. M TV isn't working so I watched a netflixs movie, The Secret Lives of Bees. It was a really good movie, I really liked it. Now I am going to sew and listen to an audio book. I am sorry that your aparment sticks Kare. That isn't any fun. I hope that it get resolved soon. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...