Thursday, August 12, 2010

and the paint goes on

I painted again tonight. The kids didn't show up so I finished the garage and painted the front door and then worked on the deck for a little while. Baby came over and visited for awhile. That was nice. Then when it got dark me and Grandma went to Walmart. I called the doctor about her medicine not working right and he said to add another pill at night and boy what a difference that has made. She is in less pain and is still up and moving. In the mornings she isn't so hammered also. I think this is a good thing. I am tired and sore so I am going to go play farmville and then go finish up my laundry and then go to bed.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...