Thursday, August 12, 2010

twisty

I'm sorry about grandma's fish. I forgot to say something last time. I think it served its purpose though, Now she is out and about more. I'm glad that your house is moving along mom. You won't know what to do when everything is done. :) Well today I worked at lagoon and then I meet up with rachel and we watched the shows. It was fun, they put in a new act in the cirque show. I will try to find out when the frightmare family times are then maybe we can plan a weekend show. Well tomorrow I work in the morning so it should go pretty smooth. If you forget something karen you can buy stuff in the bahamas. :) ah the tough life, you better come back though. There is no staying on vacation forever we need you back in utah. ha ha ha I hope you have tons of fun though. have a great night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...