Monday, August 9, 2010

Another round on the deck

We went and got Grandma's hair cut tonight and wet to chinese food (formosa) it was good then Monte was here when we got home so we worked outside. I got the rail nailed down (I knew Rachel would love that) and worked on more loose boards. Fixed the gate and then me and dad started by the bleeding hearts and all the wood just crumbled. So we had to put new wood up on the flower beds and then we took the rail down on that side. Boy it was an adventure. Casey guessed right on the wood because we only have about a 1/4 of one left. Tell him good job. I am excited to come to SLC tomorrow. I will keep you posted on what goes on. Not too much else to report. Monte is going to paint tomorrow while we are away. Maybe he will be like a magic elf and get it all done. One can always dream.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...