Friday, August 13, 2010

and the paint goes on

I painted again tonight and the kid helped me. He painted four whole bars and three of them I had already painted. I don't think he is going to be painting for much anymore. I am just going to do it myself. I am tired of paying kids who don't help. I guess I am tired but I just can't keep doing it. I am going with professionals from now on. The end. I had a good day We had a luncheon at work for Shaun's birthday and that was nice. I am hopefully going to the fair tomorrow. It is the last day and I like to walk around. Grandma is going to take the wheelchair if she goes. Have a great weekend. I am going to paint tomorrow for a while and then play for a few hours I hope.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...