Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fabric Crazy

I have an amazon.com credit card and you get rewards points and I haven't redeemed them in a while so I went on the other day and I had Fifty dollars in free money on Amazon.com. So I got some fabric and it came. It is really soft and pretty. I don't know what to make with it yet. I am going to work on the green and red quilt first. I have been thinking alot about it and I know what I want to do now I just need to draw it up and make it. I am excited. Here is a picture.



Happy Birthday Dad also. We took him out to dinner and it was fun. I am getting excited for your cruise Karen, I can't believe it is only in 11 days. I am excited for you.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...