Saturday, August 14, 2010

NIce

Robin cool movies, you did good. My day has been good here. I went and got cash at the bank, then I put gas in my car, and then I went to Walmart because I couldn't find my lipstick and if I am going to wear a fancy dress I figured I should probably go get some. Yeah me. Well it is hot here today. I think that the high was 107. All I can say about that is at least it cools off to below 80 at night now. I tried to take a nap today but the people above me played music so it didn't work so well. So I gave up that idea and they stopped. I just can't win sometimes. Well I hope that everyone had a good Saturday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...