Saturday, August 14, 2010

fair

We worked on the deck today but we went to the fair and had lunch. We bought grandma a hat and she looked so cute. She loved the fair. They were doing Henna tatooes and she wanted one but the lady was gone so Robin will have to give her one. It was fun to see her having such a good time. We took the wheelchair with us. The deck is coming along. I think I have scrapped all the paint off of it. Dad wanted to try a primer on it so the parts that weren't done so we got some primer and hopefully we will see a difference. I have done a lot already so most of it won't have primer. It was a pretty day. Karen next week at this time you will be ready to fly the friendly skies. I am so excited for you. Robin I hope your Zombie Prom was good.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...