Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to the real world

Well I had to work all day. It was a dead day so I had a bunch of help and we archived old files. There is still a little bit to do but it is amazing how much you can do when you have help. I got home and painted some on the deck and Monte's boy painted the garage door. Things are moving along. Prince (grandma's fish) died. I went to change his water tonight and he was one dead fish. I think we will wait until we move to get a new one. I love your fabric Rachel. That is really nice. I am going to go to Walmart one day and get some ric rac to finish up the receiving blanket we made on Sunday. It is so cute. I am doing laundry because I have no clean garments.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...