Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh the places we go

Karen I am so glad you made it home safe and sound. I was so glad we got to spend the weekend together. Thanks for working so hard the place looks fabulous. I am so glad you had a good time. It was fun having lunch with everyone today. Karen asked me to remind her and I forgot so I thought I would blog it and then I wouldn't forget again. She said she loved the bag that Rachel made her. It was the perfect beach bag. I do love the bags. Well I am hoping it is a fast week because next weekend is a 3 day weekend YEAH. Good luck at Exposure tomorrow Robin. Sure beats the sewer. Love your porfolio. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...