Friday, September 3, 2010

Long Weekend

I am so ready for a long weekend. I really need a quiet one. Thanks to Karen and Dad I am done painting. This weekend it is my goal to box up a few more closets and make the sewing room look a little less cluttery. I am glad they fixed your fridge Karen. That could have been a real mess. Not much going on with me. We went to Hobby Lobby to get some fake flowers to brighten the outside. (I know that is lame but I am doing it anyway) and grandma got feeling not so good so we came home and watched Hero. She seemed to feel better before she went to bed. I am excited to sew tomorrow Rachel.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...