Friday, September 3, 2010

Not the Ice cream

Well my fridge had issues. My ice cream went to it's eternal rest. I called and they got it fixed today but I also got rid of my eggs and my milk. Oh well I guess it could be worse. Other than that it was am okay day. My day was slow so I was helping out scanning documents because the engineering secretary is still out on medical. I hope that she gets back soon. But the scanner is slower than snot so scanning was about as exciting as watching paint dry. Well that about wraps it up for my day. i am going to work and cleaning my apartment this weekend and going shopping so i can replace my milk. Have a great one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...