Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Almost the weekend

I am ready for a long weekend. I had a good day today. Work wasn't too bad and the piles on my desk are getting less. That is a good sign. It will be quiet the rest of the week because everyone is leaving for the holiday. Rachel I remember how hungry I got when I was pregnant and how good food tastes. It is amazing how good it tastes. Everything is done in extremes. Karen thanks for texting me. The light over head was twirling and making me sick so I had to look down and texting helped. Robin I am glad you helped someone move. That is a rough job. I am going to be down in SLC on Wednesday the 8th. Grandma has a doctor's appointment that day and I did that on purpose because it is our anniversary. 34 years. Boy makes me sound old. Well have a great rest of the week.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...