Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random Things

Mom, I would like to come up on Saturday. If that doesn't work for you we can work something out, just let me know. I had a good day, me and Robin went out to dinner and that fun. Casey is working tonight and I think that I am going to play Mario Galaxy. I need to win it so I can give it back to Dad. I spelled Charlie wrong on the last post, sorry. It is still a good name, you should give it a chance Karen. Robin here is a picture of the dungeons and dragons Onesies that I was telling you about. It is awesome. Sorry that is a lot of random things. I am all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...